1743 Minnow Court
Poinciana FL 34759
Photographer intimately familiar with what makes a great shot and powerful landscape and nature images. Employs diverse technical knowledge and artistic ability.
- Digital Photography
- Excellent workflow management
- Image archiving
- Strong analytical skills
- Digital printing
- Web content management
- Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
- Project management
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Document management
- Photographs featured in the March 2015 issue of “Foliate Oak Literary” magazine.
- Provided photographs and designed a brochure for a non-profit organization – Transitions of America
- Created advertising campaign and produced photographs for an artist – Hahn Kien
- Created advertising campaign and photographed products for a silk floral company – Inspired Silk
Photographer/Owner October 2014 to Current – Mark Kosinski Photography – Poinciana, FL
Main focus is nature and landscape photography with still life and stock images secondary. Images produced to provide media content and also fine art prints through my website. Current personal project is State and National Parks. Work with clients and produce images consistently exceeding the client’s expectations.
Photographer June 2013 to 2020 – Walt Disney Company – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Using company owned equipment take candid and portrait photographs of guests. Strong focus is placed upon guest experience, posing, creative use of the environment and photographic quality. Conducted all photo shoots in a calm and professional demeanor. Explained price and package details to customers. Cropped, manipulated and performed color-balance for final images. Improvised photographic methods and techniques. Collaborated successfully with a variety of personalities and work styles.
University of California, Berkeley
Bachelor of Science, Software Engineering